Spiritual Life Supervisor
Monitor, develop, and adjust spiritual life programs to create a tight-knit community that values relationship, promotes excellence, and glorifies God.
The Spiritual Life Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to monitor, develop, and adjust spiritual life programs, beginning with leadership and long-term staff, to create a tight-knit community that values relationship, promotes excellence, and above all glorifies God.
- Work with Staff Care & Development Director to plan retreats and seminars to improve spiritual and cultural health of the organization.
- Work with outside organizations to provide additional counseling services to staff as needed.
Discipleship & Mentoring:
- Train managers and leadership in how to care for staff emotionally and spiritually.
- Meet weekly with houseparents to provide support and mentoring for the leadership of the volunteer households.
- Serve as a spiritual mentor and advisor to staff.
- Initiate and facilitate one-on-one times with staff to share on a personal level regarding their spiritual growth & development, particularly for those with leadership and influence such as managers, house parents, directors, and long-term staff.
- Assist departing staff by preparing them for their transition back home by helping them setting goals, etc.
Lead out in Spiritual life functions:
- Prayer & praise (bi-weekly event)
- Men’s share time and accountability meetings
- Plan mission-wide spiritual themes and programs.
- Maintain communication with the Skyline Mennonite Church’s leadership team to promote spiritual activities that are mutually beneficial for staff members and the church body.
Provide vision, inspiration, and leadership for:
- Ascend (youth discipleship program)
- Ascend softball team
- Child Care homes
For a complete list of responsibilities, please fill out the form below to begin a conversation.
- Minimum commitment: Ask Your NHM Contact
- Location: Canon City, CO.
Take the first step
Send this form to begin the application process. A New Horizons staff member will reach out within three business days to discuss your interest in joining our team.
A confirmation email will contain information about what to expect next.