Funding Opportunity: Chaplain Support
Chaplains enter prison daily to share Jesus with men and women in need of freedom. You can be the reason more prisoners get access to chaplains.
Many prisoners feel stuck in a cycle that leads back to prison.
Unfortunately, most have only experienced a life of brokenness, addiction, and crime. They often feel like they have gone too far and there’s no way back, but we believe God is big enough to redeem their story no matter how big of a mess they’ve made.
The Three Stages of Transformation
Personal Transformation Through Salvation
Meaningful change starts with a relationship with God. It is an overflowing of that relationship that causes the change to happen. We present the truth of the Gospel through:
- Chapel and Bible Study Services
- Plays and Special Programs
- Chaplaincy Services
The deepest transformation seldom happens quickly. It requires choosing a better life and living it out. We help inmates take their first steps in their newfound life with:
- Intensive Weekend Seminars
- Private Mentoring Sessions
- Teaching Biblical Principles
Changed Lives Impacting Communities and Families
Whether in prison or out, the men and women who have matured in their walk with God make a difference where they are. Many are fathers or mothers who have a unique role to play in the spiritual lives of their children.
Alcohol and drugs ruined Nate’s life, but God had a different plan.
Separated from his family and addicted to harmful substances, Nate hit rock bottom and went to prison. God used this time in prison to show Nate His unfailing love. Nate’s story will forever be different because of what happened to him in prison.
Watch the interview below to hear his incredible story.
You can be the key to success in a prisoner’s life.
It has never been easier to reach out and make a significant difference. Donate now to help a prisoner gain:
- Spiritual freedom: living for Jesus is where true freedom is found.
- Physical freedom: your donation goes to help prepare inmates for the real-world challenges they will face outside the prison walls.
- Discipleship and one-on-one mentoring: our chaplains provide essential Christ-centered chaplaincy services for all inmates in prison.